The test winner in the 2022 Stiftung Warentest & ADAC test. The Anoris T i-Size gives approx. 50% more protection than comparable seats, with safe forward-facing travel and more family interaction. All thanks to an integrated full-body airbag – a world first.
- Age range: From >15 months up to approx. 6 years
- Child height: 76 - 115 cm
- Child weight: up to 21 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03 i-Size
A New Way Forward
The Anoris T i-Size is the world’s first car seat featuring an integrated full-body airbag, allowing safe forward-facing travel from 15 months to 6 years. That is two years longer than any comparable car seat. After your child has outgrown the Cloud Z2 i-Size (at approx. 24 months), the Anoris T i-Size is the ideal successor. Thanks to airbag technology, you can choose more safety, more forward-facing comfort, and more quality family time.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Anoris T i-Size Summer Cover
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- ISOFIX Guides
Car Seat Installation: The Anoris T i-Size can be installed on any i-Size vehicle seat, using ISOFIX connectors. A load leg also provides extra stability by bracing the car seat against the vehicle floor. Both features are easy to set up, with the Onboard Safety Assistant taking the guesswork out of installation.
- Up to 50% safer than conventional forward-facing car seats
- The Anoris T i-Size is the first car seat with a full-body airbag, built into its impact shield. In a front crash the airbag inflates in milliseconds to protect the child’s head, neck and body. Faster than the blink of an eye. This leads to a level of safety up to 50% higher than a comparable forward-facing car seat (Source: Internal testing using 2,021 ADAC front crash test criteria).
- Direct interaction with your child
- Do not miss a moment with your little one. Forward-facing travel means more eye contact with your child through the rear-view mirror. Communication is free, at an age when every interaction is precious for their development. Airbag technology helps you choose forward-facing and more family time with confidence.
- Maximum comfort for your growing child
- In a forward-facing seat there are no limits to your child’s legroom. Growing limbs have ample space to stretch out and move, for unrestricted comfort at every growth stage. Children are more happy travelling and even long drives are more relaxed. All thanks to airbag technology delivering forward-facing safety without compromise.